Candle - Coconut & Lime
Pretend you are on vacation on a tropical island with Coconut & Lime candle.
Handmade in Melbourne, these luxuriously-scented candles will make your home feel fresh and bright, and can be enjoyed for up to 12 hours.
Scented with pure essential oil and made in Australia, the pure soy wax is a natural alternative to paraffin wax being 100% natural, vegan, renewable, palm-oil free, non-toxic and biodegradable.
For the first burn of the candle, we recommend you allow it to burn all the way across to avoid the candle 'tunnelling'.
Phthalates and parabens free.
Why soy wax?
- The use of soy wax supports local agriculture and farmers.
- Clean burning – no toxins, carcinogens or pollutants are released when burning, which means it is less likely to trigger allergies.
- No petrol-carbon soot is emitted.
- Longer lasting – as it burns cooler soy wax candles tend to last between 30-50% longer than paraffin wax.
- Better scent – they hold onto essential oils used and release the scent gradually.
All of the fragrances used are manufactured in Australia and comply with global Research Institute
of Fragrance Materials (RIFM) and International Fragrance Research Association (IFRA) standards.
- Set your candle on a stable, flat surface, away from drafts, with a protective plate underneath.
- Burn your candle within sight, never leave unattended and extinguish with care.
- If burning more than one candle at a time leave 100mm between them.
- Always trim the wick before re-lighting.
- If candle flickers or produces soot, extinguish, cool, trim wick and re-light.
- Never burn your candle on or near anything flammable.
- Keep wax free of dust, wick trimmings, matches and other debris.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Glass and molten wax may be hot when the candle is lit, please handle with care.
- Do not burn if wax level is below 1cm.
- Do not burn for more than 3 hours at a time.
- Store your candle upright and out of direct sunlight.