Bulk Sleepy Magnesium & Lavender Baby Balm 100g x 12
BUY IN BULK AND SAVE 25%!
If you’re a parent, we know that your baby is the most important thing in the world to you.
That’s why we created this Sleepy Magnesium & Lavender Baby Balm. The gentle formula helps keep your little one's skin soft and smooth thanks to its naturally nourishing properties, while also helping them relax and unwind with its subtle Lavender scent. It's the perfect way to keep your little one calm and relaxed, and they'll love the gentle, soothing aroma.
Suitable for all skin types, including sensitive and eczema-prone.
Proudly Australian made and owned | Vegan friendly and cruelty-free | Made from natural and organic ingredients excluding dairy and gluten
Why is the Little by TBC Baby Balm so special?
- Multipurpose moisturiser suitable for face and body
- Full of natural, non-toxic and worry-free ingredients
- Creates a calming bedtime routine to help bub relax and unwind
- Contains numerous skin health properties to improve the overall appearance and health of the skin
- Free from chemicals including parabens, phenoxyethanol, phthalates, sulphates and synthetics and instead, uses essential oils that naturally create a barrier on the skin’s surface to help prevent skin conditions
How to use:
Apply daily as required to your little one's skin after a warm bath with our Little Magnesium & Lavender Hair & Body Wash.
Do not apply to broken skin. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Discontinue use if rash or irritation occurs.
Purified Water, Organic Aloe Vera Juice, Sunflower Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Organic Shea Butter, Glyceryl Monostearate, Organic Cocoa Butter, Glycerin, Lavender Essential Oil, Xanthan Gum, Magnesium Chloride, Parfum (Natural Preservative), Natural Vitamin E, Potassium Sorbate, Organic White Tea Extract, Citric Acid, Organic Olive Leaf Extract.
The information provided by The Base Collective is not intended to be used as medical advice and should not take the place of professional or medical advice. Always seek the guidance of your doctor or other qualified health professionals with any questions you may have regarding your health or medical condition.